Top Gear: Jeremy Clarkson
De ti beste Clarkson-sitatene
Vi har samlet det beste fra den frittalende Top Gear-programlederen.
Jeremy Clarkson sier mye som er både rart, upassende og ufattelig morsomt på samme tid.
Vi har samlet sammen noen godbiter fra hans årelange Top Gear-karriere:
- I'm sorry, but having a DB9 on the drive and not driving it is a bit like having Keira Knightley in your bed and sleeping on the couch.
- Koenigsegg are saying that the CCX is more comfortable. More comfortable than what? BEING STABBED?
- This is the Renault Espace, probably the best of the people carriers. Not that that's much to shout about. That' s like saying 'Ooh good I've got syphilis, the BEST of the sexually transmitted diseases.'
- I don't understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?
- Sure it's quiet, for a diesel. But that's like being well-behaved... for a murderer.
- Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.
- Owning a TVR in the past was like owning a bear, I mean it was great, until it pulled your head off, which it would. One day, it would pull your head off.
- What Overfinch did with the old Range Rover was replace the 4.6 Litre Engine with a 5.7 Litre V8 from a Corvette. And thats fine in a car which weighs nearly 2 tonnes...If your name is BP Esso McShell.
- Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
- Om Corvette Z06: In many ways then this car is like herpes. Great fun catching it but not so much fun live with every day.